(singing) I found a deeeesk! I found a deeeesk! I am currently writing while sitting at the desk in my living room. Yes ma'am that is correct. I am the proud owner of a brand new 4,100yen desk that is small enough to fit in my livingroom w/o any problems and I am not sitting on the floor!!! It seems like I've been looking for weeks and weeks and all the desks I've seen have been floor desks. I'm very excited because I finally found a decently priced one that I like. The desk I really wanted was only 5,000 but to deliver it they wanted 10,000. So all together the damn desk would have been 15,000 and it was used! I could have bought a new one and got it delivered for free for that price. The one I have now I had to put together myself. I messed up one side so I had to "n-word" rig it up, but its cool now. It only wobbles a little! Tired of converting, do it yourself.
Okay so why was I just watching a commerical and they have freakin memory sticks for the cell phones that have cameras on them. Some things are truly more than a luxury. Some things are just plain EXTRA. Its so funny how high tec this country is in some aspects and in others like having ATM machines that will give money to people who aren't their customers, they can't get that together. Go figure! oi imake pasta everynight like I've been doing for the past week. I should really go to the grocery store because I have plenty of cereal just no milk.
I wish I knew what was going on with Japanese TV because their TV dramas are off the hook! These folks are great actors. There
I'll cook, but I really don't like cooking. I like coming home to a prepared meal, but who doesn't. I really need to get this together. Or are about three I watch each night. I'm not sure what channels they come on or the name of them but they are really really good and I can't understand half of what they are saying so I know Japanese people must really get into them. The first is one about some Jr. High Students, another is some young in love people and the other is a Police Drama, but they are all great.
5 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment