I'm tripping right now. I just check the exchange rates between the US and Japan is killing me! Its good for the US but bad for me! I have to send money to the girl who lived here before me for the stuff she sold me like the TV, furniture, dishes etc. and she is only asking $450 for the stuff which is very generous considering all she left her but it is costing me like 55,000yen. That's a pretty penny here. Japan needs to get this economy thing together. I end up losing money when I send home money because the exchange rates are so bad...
I've got the day off and I'm going to run errands and see if I can find a desk and get some film developed. I found this hair braiding place but the girl wanted 8,000 yen (about 70 bucks) for some cornrows. And she never braided black hair before. And she wasn't even adding any hair. I was like NAH, I was just being lazy. I'll do that shit myself, but if you do need someone to braid in your shop I'm free on the weekends! That's a lot of money I could be making just braiding hair. I'm off to the post office to cry because of the money I'm losing.
Cry, for me...
5 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment