Tuesday, September 24, 2002

I think ALT's have been living in my apt for the last 5 years. Four women if my memory serves me correctly. So, there are some things that are in the apt that have just accumulated over the years. One of them is US TV programs that have been sent here. Today I found a tape that I hadn't seen before and popped it in. The first hour on here was 2 episodes of Drew Carey's "Whose line is it anyway" on which the black guy basically sang and danced. I'd be rash to call him a coon because I'm sure is just meant to be comedy. After that I watch 2 episodes of "Who wants to be a millionaire?" when it was in its first season. Quite entertaining though I must say I enjoy watching the Japanese version much better. The host is sooo funny (even though I don't know what he is saying, the facial expressions speak volumes). He also keeps the contestants waiting much longer and there is ALWAYS a commerical right before they reveal the answer. No matter how much I try to ignore getting sucked into the hype, I can't help it. But anyway, back to this old tape. So after the Millionaire episodes, there was this weird special on New Zealand that I fast forwarded thru and then came to my faovrite of all time: The Dukes of Hazzard Reunion! No, I'm not kidding. Although I wish I was. It just came on and its 10:37pm, but I have to watch this before I go to bed. I grew up on the Dukes! Daisy is looking a little withered, but Ennis stlil loves her! Its amazing what you find when you aren't looking...

1 comments:

ADC said...

this is unreal...i grew up on the dukes of hazzard and still love it too! dont tell nobody, but i got all the seasons on dvd (except for the cody & vance season, lol)