Last night I braided my hair. I got tired of it being out of control so I took action against the madness. It actually came out without many crooked parts but I want you to know that when I walked in this office this morning you could have heard a pen drop. Then came the touching. They wanted to see, they wanted to look, they wanted to know who did it and how long it took. It was so funny. I tried to make as little eye contact as possible because they were starring me down and it was making me just a little bit uncomfortalbe. Then of course I had 2 classes today and they only commented on it for a little while. One of my 3rd grade (9th in the US) students said "Your head is GREAT!" If only he knew what he was saying! Anyway, they are going to have to get used to it being different and I'm going to have to get used to it being commented on because they are going to keep doing it. Its okay though, they have to learn somewhere and with someone right?
"If not me, then who? If not now then when?"
5 years ago

1 comments:
Post a Comment