Tuesday, July 20, 2004

I'm pretty tired as I'm just getting in from a nice, but tiring two days but I had to journal quickly about  a friend I had to say goodbye to last night. This guy is more than amazing. Just one of the most down folks I've ever met. From the night we met... me amazingly drunk and none of my friends around, he kinda drunk, but sober enough to look after me until BB showed up to take me home...we connected. Now, 10 months later I feel like I've known him longer than that. He's been a good friend and one of the few people who party as hard as I do!!! He's off to NY to hit up grad school and I'm sure we will meet again in this life.
 
Goodbye Richie. Have a safe journey. Safira Salama. Sayonara.
 
Jya ne.
 
(Speaking of Jah, I'm reading this book called "Born Fi' Dead" about Jamaican Posse/Gang Violence. Pick it up. Deep shit going down.)

1 comments:

Queen T said...

seems like you had a great weekend