Thursday, July 22, 2004

Oh what a night!
 
Last night, we had our end of the semester party at my school. It wasn't actually at the school though. We went bowling and then to dinner at a really nice sushi restaurant. I wasn't driving so of course I got pretty drunk. Actually this is the drunkest I've been at an enkai (drinking party) ever. The lucky thing is, where the Japanese folks turn all red when they get wasted, I stay my same beautiful brown (thanks to the sun this weekend) color. The only give away is I run my mouth a mile a minute. I started off with a half and half (1/2 pale ale 1/2 dark), then had a red wine (which i wasn't feeling)  and went back to the beer. The principal sat across from me and he and I talked a lot drinking all the way.

I woke up this morning from my drunken stupor and realized I'd sent a bunch of emails on my cell phone I didn't remember sending.  Then I saw my call log and felt awful because I was pretty sure from the tone of my emails the calling was just as unpleasant. To my surprise, (after I sent the "I'm sorry for being stupid when I'm drinking" mail) BB said I wasn't mean at all. He said the conversation was "quite pleasant".  So that's good. Very suprising, but good.  Someone should really confiscate my cell at drinking parties so things like last night don't happen. I still haven't heard back from E yet today.  I sent her the same I'm sorry email this morning. 

Somehow I managed to crack a filling in one of my molars last night. Its killing me today, I'm hungry and my appointment isn't until 3. I'm going for lunch w/Charlotte (Is eating all she and I do?)  in a few so I have to go get ready.  I guess I'll have soup or something.

Jah.

*if jah is standing by my side, then why should i be 'fraid..."*

0 comments: