skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
International-E
A Personal Diary of My Years in the "J"
Home
Posts RSS
Comments RSS
Templates
Sunday, July 11, 2004
Happy Birthday Little Sister!
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post »
« Older Post
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
ebfareast
View my complete profile
Twitter Updates
Twitter Updates
follow me on Twitter
My Blog List
Until I Get Married
5 years ago
Kelsey in Japan
11 years ago
Bobby 4 Apples
11 years ago
Toye Adedipe
11 years ago
Camp Roadless
15 years ago
Crossing the Pond
15 years ago
#HashtagMag
15 years ago
DaiTime Japan
15 years ago
purposefuLee
City Under Red Sun
Feedjit
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
You Like Me! You Really Like Me.
Blog Archive
►
2011
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(9)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(5)
►
2009
(28)
►
September
(12)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(5)
►
2008
(16)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(1)
►
2005
(4)
►
June
(4)
▼
2004
(72)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(12)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(5)
▼
July
(31)
E.
BB.
My Granma is the coolest. I don't know anyone w...
I've been a very Lazy Lucy lately. (do I get point...
#1 Fan David Beckham is my boo! THAT is a good lo...
Jumpers Yesterday as my train home from Tokyo wa...
Root Canal. That is the word for the day. I had so...
Oh what a night! Last night, we had our end of...
The Questions One of my students just passed sla...
Shout outs: Now like Tom Joyner, I don't usually d...
I'm pretty tired as I'm just getting in from a nic...
I'm sitting here trying to type on a Japanese syst...
Need I say more?
I woke up this morning with BB on my mind. In-frea...
Just got back in from a nice little dinner at The ...
feeling a bit nostaligic. never really blogged abo...
My name sake in Tokyo just sent me the funniest li...
the new me. akiko-chan desu. yoroshiku.
Let me describe for you my day at the gynecologist...
As you can see from the photos, the Sayonara Party...
Yamamba and Ambiqiously Ethnic Turban Dude
E&J
Ganguro Gal and Some randome Japanese Actor
Friday night Black Rose Productions (Erica and Mo)...
Happy Birthday Little Sister!
I am going to a Sayonara party on Saturday and the...
My friend G got married May 30th. He sent me photo...
Why in the hell is it already 85 degrees at 8 am!?...
walking shoes and asahi. i'll always remember this...
I have a new favorite thing! Today a bought a recl...
I've heard it all... I have been too busy recentl...
►
June
(5)
►
April
(5)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(6)
►
2003
(68)
►
December
(6)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(4)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(16)
►
January
(12)
►
2002
(103)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(24)
►
August
(24)
►
July
(18)
Labels
#hashtagmag #tellemwhyyoumad
(1)
lament
(1)
mba
(2)
natural hair
(1)
staring
(1)
Powered by
Blogger
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment