Just got back in from a nice little dinner at The Solar Cafe . Just in time to turn on the 8pm movie Message In A Bottle. It just started but it looks to be a sappy girlie movie. Which is cool sometimes but I'm not in a mood to really enjoy a sappy movie. Not in a bad mood, just not in a sappy mood.
I've been eating a lot lately. I don't know why in the world I've been so hungry lately but I have. It's a good thing I dont keep much food here (other than ice cream) or there would be great potential to become a fatass.
It's only Thursday night but I kinda feel like its the weekend already. I guess its because I don't have any more lessons to plan. I have two more days of classes and I'm home free! Well for 30 days at least. That's all we get up here in Kamiku for the summer vacation but I'll take it with no complaints. We have a long weekend this because Monday is a holiday. What holiday? I'm not quite sure, but what I do know is we don't have school. Yatta!
I've got a action packed weekend planned. Well, maybe not so action packed but it should be a lot of fun. On Saturday, I'm going to the Joe concert in Ebisu with E and Romy. I saw Joe the last time he was here with E. She met his manager in some randome fashion and ended up getting us tickets and backstage passes. E, Romy and I are going to do a girl's day and then the concert. I'm not staying out all night after the show because I'm headed to a beach in Chiba on Sunday with some folks so I want to be rested. I'm going to stay at a friend's house and get up early to meet for the beach. Then Sunday night for the grand finale to my weekend, I'm staying at my namesake's place in Tokyo. Rest up a little after the beach and go to a Salsa Event at Velfarre. A friend/soror is dancing. She's a wonderful dancer and I'm so looking forward to seeing her perform. There is a dancing clinic at 7:30 and the show starts at 10. She also got me on the guest list for the night for what would have cost me 3,000 so that's nice too.
I guess I'll burn a little chandan, enjoy the fresh breeze blowing in from my balcony which sitting in my recliner and watch the rest of this movie. Its so nice to have a full belly and a night ahead of you with nothing particular to do. Iiiii na.
Jah.
5 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment