Today has been very interesting. I've been in the office by myself today. I've been back and forth from running errands to getting ice, to picking up checks and finally sitting down in my chair long enough for a long line of students to rush me for their checks! Well, I like having the office to myself but I don't like having to do so much on my own. I'm not a last minute person but other people's last minuteness (if that is a word) has effected me a lot today. Oh well, not many minutes left till quittin' time although i will probably doing some JET stuff (like filling out my Visa app that needs to be to the embassy by July 15th.) and balancing my checkbook.
Speaking of checkbooks...I'm going to see MARY J BLIGE sunday!!! I'm very excited. In contrast to that excitement, I am also sad because I can't hang out with the Bruhz in Charlotte this weekend. My frat (so to speak) is having their convention and I the lover of Ques that I am will be in Chapel Hill (awwwww) all weekend :(. Its really quite sad...but nevertheless I make the party wherever I may be...
"Nuttin' but a party yall!"
5 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment