Have you ever had someone in your life that you just wanted to do right...I mean someone you loved more than life itself and would do anything to help but they just won't/can't/don't get it together? I have such a person in my life and it really stresses me mentally sometimes that I can't make this person see the world through my eyes. And not that my perspective is that of the all-knowing but it is a little bit broader than the scope of this person.
Lessons: are that which we learn through experience and from teaching. They mean something to me because I don't like repeating the same lessons over and over again. Some people like to repeat things in their lives and the lessons that they experience do not lead to the same conclusions as mine. When you experience the same things over and over without fail, you are wasting your time and other people's time as well.
I will never turn my back on my loved ones, there just has to come a time in their lives when they take control of their destiny and stop letting the world around them happen.
"Love is what you make, and with whom you make it" ~Ed, Love Jones
5 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment