Wednesday, July 10, 2002

23 is the number for the day. That is the number of days I have left in NC. I have sooooo much to do this week. On top of all the things I have to do, my mom's car broke down and now she needs the car she let me borrow back. She came and got it while I was on vacation. That made me slightly sad because I've had that car for the last year and it is difficult going with out one, but I just keep telling myself that I have 23 days left and I made it without a car for 4 years of college so I'm sure I'll be able to do it for a few weeks.

I'm so lucky to have good people in my life. I feel so blessed daily and knowing that if I really do need something here are people that will be behind me 100% and not bother me about it or throw things up in my face is a good feeling. I'm going through some issues of separation with people I care about but that goes along with the territory. I just want the people in my life to know what they mean to me before I leave this country. Its hard saying "I love you" to people that have almost never heard those words from me. But it needs to happen in order for me to feel okay about leaving. Lord give me the strength and make my words your words...AMEN.

0 comments: