Tuesday, July 02, 2002

Its wild because I will be leaving North Carolina in exactly one month. I told myself I wasn't going to start a countdown but I think for my own sanity and to keep myself on track I will. Today begins day 31. Eventhough it is the end of the day, it is day 31 none the less.

Today one of my students went to the Emergency Room because he was having double vision...this was at 6pm today and because he isn't in "life threatening pain" he has been there for the past 5 hours. I felt a little bit bad because I should have stayed with him but I had other things to do. I've been back and forth visiting but I don't really like hospitals and furthermore, I just didn't want to be there. They pay me far too little for all I do for this program.

My friends are so cute. The Texas Thrill is trying to learn Nihongo and says that maybe he might come out to visit me while I'm there. He only talks to me in Nihongo on IM but its so funny because I can imagine him with his southern drawl.

0 comments: