Wednesday, July 17, 2002

I've been away for a while, but now I'm back. I had to take some time out from the computer this weekend to get myself together and make sure my things were ready to be stored. Then come Monday it just seemed like I still had a million and one things to do. I still have a Dr. appt to make but don't seem to be able to find the time to do it.

I was late mailing off my visa application and passport and I got a scolding email from my program co-ordinator today. I did however EXPRESS mail it just prior to her sending me that email so I didn't feel as bad when I got it. I know I should have responded but I hoped to get it there before she would know it was late..eventhough it was due July 12 (oo-oops).

Well, I guess I'll go do some job related work since I've been doing personal stuff all morning.

0 comments: