There are times when I'm really glad that I'm anal. I went to the Midway Airlines website and what did i find? That Midway has shut down AGAIN!! I bought a flight on there Monday night for $44.50 to DC. This is the same flight I will be taking to my Pre-Departure Orientation...and now the hassle is on me to find another flight. The web says that I have to go to the Midway ticket counter print up a paper ticket, then go to US Air and get them to accomodate me. I guess they are planning a merger, but its a headache for travelers. The good thing is, I'm not leaving for another two weeks so I have time to do this. I have my linesister's car for one more day. I have to pick her up tonight so I will literally be running all around Durham today to run errands. T-baby and I are going to the movies tonight to see Panic Room. I hope its good, but its only the $1.50 movie theater so I don't really mind.
I called this lady today who gave me her business card at the Mary concert on Sunday. She said she specializes and braids and natural hair. So I told her I was looking for someone to help me care for my hair...This girl is THREE and has no idea what caring for hair is about. So I was slightly bothered but now I'm still search...HELP if you know anyone.
Today's Errands:International Driver's License, Cleaners, Midway Ticket Counter, Wash Clothes, Sort Photos, Begin PPT presentation...
"You should look in my life, and see what I see"
5 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment