I went to the movies last night with a really good friend of mine. He and I have been friends for a little over two years now and I'm pretty sure we will be friends for a long time to come. There aren't many guys out there that you can feel comfortable enough to talk about your male issues or even things you think only a female can relate to yet romance is not in the stars. Its real peace. I enjoy the relationship we have. Its so funny because I thank God everyday for the wonderful folks that he has put in my life.
You know what bothers me? It bothers me when people are not upfront about what they want and they make like small talk was the intention but they really want something from someone! That kills me. I have a student who ONLY comes up to my room when he wants his hair braided. Doesn't speak much when I see and never has anything to talk about unless its that head of his. So recently I've been just telling him no. Usually I don't turn folks down and I don't even make them pay because I like to braid but people who use folks, I just don't deal with.
I got my international student ID card today. I mailed my passport and visa application off as well. Its official all my paperwork is in.
I've had the time of my life, and I've never felt this way before...I swear its the truth and I owe it all to you...
5 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment