Wednesday, July 03, 2002

Today been a pretty good day. Now that Mr. J and I are no longer "seeing" each other, I find myself having much more time to do other things. Not that I minded spending time with him, I am less than a full calendar month (30 days to be exact) from leaving and there are things that need to be done. I saw him today and everything felt really natural, only I wanted to call him after the session and ask what he was doing but that is no longer appropriate so I'll work on packing for my trip.

Speaking of my trip...I'M EXCITED!!! We leave at 7am for N.O. and this is going to be very fun. I have much more vested in this year's vacation because I've paid a lot for it but being away and relaxing is going to be very good for me. I have two books that I'm working on reading and I'm sure I'll pick up one from the convention hall while I'm there. Tonight I still have to pack my shoes/toiletries, shave everything (other than my eyebrows..did that already..thanks cindi!) and straighten my hair. The last item on the list is the one that I am least enthusiastic about because since decided to go natural my hair has caused me some serious problems. Not really problems so much, but it is much more "high maintence" than I'm used to. I guess I'll get on it, procrastination is only going to make me stay up later and bill an ILL soul in the AM.

0 comments: