skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
International-E
A Personal Diary of My Years in the "J"
Home
Posts RSS
Comments RSS
Templates
Thursday, August 08, 2002
Its been a long time since I blogged, but the next few entries I will be playing catch up from the days I was able to type, but not get online.
Please bear with me...
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post »
« Older Post
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
ebfareast
View my complete profile
Twitter Updates
Twitter Updates
follow me on Twitter
My Blog List
Until I Get Married
5 years ago
Kelsey in Japan
11 years ago
Bobby 4 Apples
11 years ago
Toye Adedipe
11 years ago
Camp Roadless
15 years ago
Crossing the Pond
15 years ago
#HashtagMag
15 years ago
DaiTime Japan
15 years ago
purposefuLee
City Under Red Sun
Feedjit
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
You Like Me! You Really Like Me.
Blog Archive
►
2011
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(9)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(5)
►
2009
(28)
►
September
(12)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(5)
►
2008
(16)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(1)
►
2005
(4)
►
June
(4)
►
2004
(72)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(12)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(31)
►
June
(5)
►
April
(5)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(6)
►
2003
(68)
►
December
(6)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(4)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(16)
►
January
(12)
▼
2002
(103)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(24)
▼
August
(24)
Letter # 1 to Eboni Teacher from Misato Watanabe 2...
I've had a really good day today. I had to teach m...
August 26, 2002Tonight Mizuki and I went to the Yo...
August 24, 2002I bought a guitar today! I'm very e...
August 23, 2002Today was my first day of school. I...
August 20, 2002 I'm cramming three days into one j...
Two things about Japanese culture that I WILL NOT ...
I was actually on my way to bed but I HAD to come ...
I was slightly disappointed today when I woke up a...
Courtesy of Ms. Badu: The Warriors Reminder I am a...
I got my cellie! I got it from AU which stands for...
Another day in Kamiku. There have been new develop...
Gas stations in Japan: NUMBER ONE: Don't get out o...
This week has gone but much better than last. I gu...
Tonight I went to this town "Udon" festival. Its a...
I forgot to post this the other day so here goes: ...
I fried CHICKEN tonight! I'm getting good at this ...
I'm back in business!!! Thank you GOD!!! The inter...
August 9, 2002 Tonight I went to an informal welco...
August 8, 2002 Today I spent the entire day inside...
August 8, 2002 Well its the morning of my last day...
August 5, 2002 Today was very eventful. Aside from...
Aug 4, 2002 Just a few short hours ago, I arrived ...
Its been a long time since I blogged, but the next...
►
July
(18)
Labels
#hashtagmag #tellemwhyyoumad
(1)
lament
(1)
mba
(2)
natural hair
(1)
staring
(1)
Powered by
Blogger
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment