I was slightly disappointed today when I woke up around 9 and the sun was shining. That meant the Typhoon didn't hit early morning and I could have gone up to Fuji. The thing is I'd rather be safe than sorry so I'm not as disappointed. Since the storm didn't come I decided to go to the grocery store. That's always a day trip in itself. Traffic is always terrible on Sunday afternoon so I'm definitely going to have to find another time to do my shopping. I decided to park some where farther away and walk but I really regretted my decision when I came out of the store and it was pouring...Anyway, I found Salad dressing and lettuce this time so I was excited about that
Tonight's Movie: Jason's Lyric. I only brought a few movies with me so I'm trying to space out how often I watch a movie. I'm glad I watched this one tonight. I hadn't seen it in a while and its is a great movie if the terrible southern accents don't distract you from the message and them of the movie. It such a sweet and real love story to me. As well as two of the greatest love scenes i've ever experienced in a movie. Makes me kinda nostalgic of having a love of my own but that's another blog for another day...
We are at such a high elevation that when it rains I am actually walking through clouds. I don't think I've ever been this high before. I know the neighbors thought I was crazy standing in the rain taking pictures of the clouds and the river in front of our house, but hey, I felt like capturing the moment. If you walk outside in front of my apt building there is a major roadway Rte 358 and directly on the otherside of the road is the Ashigawa River. On the other side of the river is a mountain that seems to go straight up about 15 stories or so. Its amazing. Behind the apt is the same thing, there are maybe two houses behind mine and then straight up mountains. Its beautiful I swear. I can't wait for the winter to see how wonderful it will look. They said it gets pretty cold here so maybe I can wait for winter.
"when love calls, you betta answer cause it might slip away and love may not ever come again"
5 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment