I was actually on my way to bed but I HAD to come talk about this!!
So, I'm getting ready for bed and I went back in the bathroom to brush my teeth and I hear this singing...it was weird because its like 10pm here and it was kinda loud. So I go back in the livingroom and turn my music down and the light off in the kitchen so i can both hear and see better. I know I'm nosy! So anyway, I look out and the singing is actually chanting. There is a house directly behind our apartments and in that house I see these folks rocking back and forth. Then bell chimes every now and then and I hear "Nam yo ho renge kyo". I've never met the people that live in the house behind me, but I guess they are Buddists. I feel like dork for being like "wow, buddists" but I guess that's how I feel.."wow, buddists" not Tina Turner and Jackie from What's Love Got to Do With It.
5 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment