Thursday, January 16, 2003

I'm going to OKINAWA. I'm going to OKINAWA!!! I booked my flight today. Next Friday I'm going down to visit Anna and her family. I can't wait to see the kids in person. I've been trying to think of what to bring them. I am turning Japanese, you know omiyage is a custom of theirs. Anyway, we'll see. I just cant wait to get down there. The weather is only in the 60s there but that's better than the 30s and teens which I'm experiencing here. Since I've decided that I'm only going to stay for a year, i'm going to try to take one trip a month. Even if its a small trip. I found a great deal for this and Erica and I are going together so that's saving money too. I'm excited Diary-san. I can't wait to tell you all about my trip! No, i'm not going to be able to buy any new clothes, but I don't need them. I have plenty. As part of my new 2003 debt free plan the purchase of new clothes is a MAJOR No-No so I have to resist all the urges of my mind. I digress...Gonna finish doing my hair then I'm going to bed. Oyasumi.

0 comments: