5 years ago
Monday, January 20, 2003
I had such a wonderful day today! i was so worried about skiing for my frist time and for no reason. I went out there and of course I rolled around in the snow (not purposely) for about 2 hours and then finally was able to stop standing up. I was among the A group people who had only been once or twice before and still they were far far ahead of anywhere I'd ever been. The teachers were really patient with me and I have to say, my ski instructor was a CUTIE! Problem was, "He no speaku no engrish" Oh well, nice to learn from and a cutie...so I enjoyed the lessons. The ski resort was called Fujiten and at the top of the slopes you can see Mt. Fuji when the clouds moved away. It was a good day. The wind wasn't blowing and the sun was hidden behind clouds most of the day so my eyes didn't hurt much. I'm so lucky to be at the school I'm at because they really treat me like one of them. A lot of other ALTs aren't allowed to go on the school trip but mine invited me. I was very thankful. I'm extremely beat now too so I'm going to get some rest. Oya sumi!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment