Tuesday, January 21, 2003

Gosh, I have been really not feeling my job today. Probably because I have hopes of being in Okinawa this weekend I want the next few days to just skip by. In one of my classes at Toyoshige today the Vice Prinicipal sat in on the class. It was okay but I kinda felt like he was judging my performance. The class he sat in on was cool they are smart kids and we usually have a lot of fun. Its hard to be a performer when you don't feel like it. I talked to RR today and told him how "blahhhhh" I was feeling. He teased me that being home a few weeks spoiled me. But its very true I must be spoiled or maybe its "Just one of them days" that a girl goes through. Who knows I just want to be in my bed under something reading a book....i mean under some COVERS...right right, that's what I mean.

0 comments: