Well, its Wednesday night. Tomorrow I leave for BB's afterwork and we head off for Korea Friday afternoon. I'm excited. We were talking about a few places we'd like to go see and some things to do while we are there. It sounds like its going to be a lot of fun. This will be the longest amount of time we've spent together and in a foreign land (not that Japan isn't...but we live here, its a bit different). I'm just about finished packing, just have to make sure I've got all my last minute items and figure out how much money I'm going to take with me.
My best friend and another good friend both had birthday's on Sept 15. I know so many Virgos. Its funny though that not all the Virgos I know ACT like Virgos. G does, but Rikca doesn't. She could very well have been a Libra, but just like her own little girl, she couldn't hold on any longer. She was ready to get out! I can't wait to see my Godbaby. I'll be home for 10 short short days in November so I'm looking forward to that big time.
Tonight I pray: for safe travels and a hedge of protection around my travel partner and myself. I pray that all the spirits of discontent stay waway from us this weekend so that we will be able to enjoy each other's company. I also pray that after this long night awake I don't go to sleep at school when I should be working! G'nite. Amen.
5 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment