Sunday, September 14, 2003

My Neck...My Back...Okay. Not my neck, but my $%#@ back is killing me! I was in the tug o'war contest with my kids yesterday and I think they tried to kill me! I have rope burn on my arm and side. I was trying my best to help them out but I think they gave up or thought we had it easy because when I came the first round we won. The second and third. I had to stop pulling slowly but surely because they were trying to hurt me!!!!

Anyway, I had a good day. It was long as hell but good. We got to school at 7:45am and I didn't leave until 8:30. I came home took a shower and took my behind to bed. I was out by 9:30! Seeing as though the events of yesterday plus being on the phone til all hours of the night w/BB this week have been taxing my sleep as well it was a welcome break.

I'm sitting here, in my livingroom at 12:55pm on a Sunday, with the fan blowing on my freshly washed hair, listening to the Brown Sugar and someone singing Time After Time. I feel so relaxed and peaceful.

I have a private today and then I'm supposed to be meeting ppl in Tokyo. Not really sure I feel up to it. We'll see.

Today I pray: that this pain in my back subsides. I know that you are the healer of all and in your word you say that "By my stripes, you are healed" I know you are one who does what your word says so please take this pain away from my lower back. In your name I pray and count it all done. AMEN.

0 comments: