Wednesday, September 03, 2003

The deal is done! I paid for the tickets and got my confirmation today. Korea is going to be GREAT!!! BB seems excited too. Its going to be an interesting thing for us to be traveling in a place where neither of us speak the native tongue and from what I heard Korea is not a very bilingual friendly country. I'm going to keep looking for hotels and stuff and try to book something there soon.

I was just trying to talk with RR and I felt almost like I couldn't breathe because there is so much I want to say to him that we just don't have time to talk about. I really had to say bye because he was expecting a customer at 11 and I couldn't stand to keep talking about NOTHING while I was waiting to talk with him. I don't want to be interrupted when we speak by a customer another phone ringing NOTHING. I got some shit to say and when its said, I'll feel better.

Tonight I pray: that the words of my heart and the mediation of my heart be acceptable in thy sight. I have a lot to say to RR and sometimes the thoughts clog my brain and speaking clearly is very difficult. Please, order my words so that they won't be hurtful but hopefully help us bother. Amen.

0 comments: