Movin' on up!
On December 5, I'm taking Level 2 of the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT). I started my intense study regiment on Tuesday. I have a grammer book with 14 tests in it that I need to get through before my exam, so I am studying between 11-18 NEW grammar points a day and taking a test each day. After every 4 tests I take a cumulative test. Here are my grades so far:
Tuesday: no test
Wednesday: 57%
Thursday: 63%
Friday: 93%
Needless to say, I'm very happy with my progress thus far and hope that I retain the things I've learned enough to do well on this exam. I've got two reading practice essays to read tonight, then I'm going to watch Shrek while drinking a little ume shu and go to bed early!!!
Yeah for studying and drinking! Ja ne.
5 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment