Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Dreams

Last night, I dreamed that I was an assistant to the Crowned Prince of Japan. He was giving soup to some needy people and it my job was to ladel out the soup and pass him the bowls. Then, he gave the bowl to them and drink a little out of it at the same time as the person he gave it to. I guess it was some kind of ritual.

Well then, he told me to get some soup. He ladeled it for me and I sat politely in seiza position and bowed as I waited for him to give me the soup. We were talking in English. Then some woman who was nearby, maybe his sister complimented me on how Japanese I looked and how my manners were better even than the Japanese. The Prince agreed and told me that he would take me for his wife. Wait..now that think about it, the woman was a Korean woman who he was to take as his wife. He had the lady escorted away and then finished serving me soup.

At this point I started freaking out a bit and getting nervous because I was just being polite. I had no intentions of being his wife. Just then I felt a hand on my shoulder and BB's voice say, "It's me, I need you to wake up now." He just held my shoulder and kept saying it over and over again but in this intense wheezy voice. It wasn't comforting at all. It was rather scary. It wasn't a posessive thing like, "you my woman, you betta wake up" it was like he was in trouble.

Shortly thereafter I woke up, and realized it was a dream and 5am! But his tone scared me so bad and gave me such an awful feeling that I called him anyway. He was sleeping fine. I told him I'd explain the dream later and we both went back to bed.

What a freaky dream. I could just blog about my dreams as of late. They've been quite vivid and really off the wall. But, I have a feeling that would make for a whole new blog. Off to do something productive at work... Jah.

1 comments:

cookies said...

yo, eb. i just wanna wish you merry crimmus (a la 69 boyz)!

holla!