Sunday, November 21, 2004

BB's Guest Blog

Hello world. Today is my very first blog experience. I wouldn't be blogging at all if my girlfriend of 5 weeks didn't force me. So, I'm here.

I've read a few other people's blogs and usually find something interesting. I really need to be studying for this Japanese Proficiency examination I take in 2 weeks. I've been procrastinating about studying because 1) I really hate studying, 2) I may not pass and if I put alot of work into studying and don't pass I'm going to be pissed, 3) I have the attention span of a 10 year-old and spend about 40% of my waking hours daydreaming. I try to start studying but after about 10 minutes my mind drifts to me winning the lottery, being physically enhanced by aliens and becoming an all-star basketball player, joining the US National Soccer team and also winning Wimbledon and the US Open all in the same year. I can go on for hours with these dreams and sometimes actually get mad if someone disturbs me for something like....work.

So, enough procrastination! I should go study, but really want to go and play basketball. However, due to the fact that I have contracted some kind of nasty bug that is causing all kinds of phlegm to congest my chest, it is probably best for me to chill in the house and continue to let my girlfriend clip my toenails.

Until the next time.....

0 comments: