I've stayed away much too long. I have been having these really sleepless nights lately and its freaking me out. I mean, its not like every day or anything but its at least once or twice a week I'm up until like 3 or 4am, not tired at all and cannot fall alseep. A friend came to say with me this weekend and I tired so hard to be quiet but I'm not so sure how successful that was. I told myself its because I haven't been journaling my thoughts like I should but I believe its much more than that. My mom and I were thinking it may have something to do with my summer lifestyle. Although I have been quite busy, at the end of the day I'm not as physically drained as I am during the school year so I can't fall asleep as easily. That may be it, but if so we'll see soon enough because school begins on Monday for me.
Having said that...this is my last weekend of summer vacation and I need a GETAWAY. I was thinking about going to the G-unit as BB calls it to visit E. She wants to go up to Nikko Castle and waterfall in Tochigi-ken. I might check that out. See if we can hook up with any of the JETS AD in that area. Still undecided, but definitely going somewhere!!!
I hate backtrack blogging so I can't literally catch you all the way up on the events of the last 9 days but there are a few things that are certainly worth mentioning:
My SOCKS came today!!! I asked a friend of mine to send me some socks and Fruit by the Foot fruit snacks and they've arrived!!! YEAH!!! The box went to the BOE and they called me twice on my cell phone to let me know that a box had arrived. That made me totally happy. So here I sit, at 4pm on a Tuesday afternoon in my tshirt and panties and white Hanes socks eating fruit snacks. It truly is the little things!!!
My visit this weekend was totally amazing. I was surprised because I didn't really think that BB and I would have such a good time or enjoy each other so much, but we really did! It rained from when he arrived on Thursday until sometime during the day on Saturday. All of the fun outdoorsy stuff I had planned...cancelled. We had to go into town on Friday to get groceries and my VCR died so I needed to get a new one. That turned out to be a wild goose chase, but finally after spending about 4 hours looking for one, I finally found one. I was amazed at how difficult it is to buy just a VCR nowadays. Most things are sold as a DVD/VCR combo or just DVD. I guess I need to join the 21st Century...but I happen to like VHS. Well, anyway after that we got the groceries, rented some movies, and came back here. We cooked dinner together (mostly him, I just did the salad and took the potato chips out of the grease) and watched TV, listened to music, drank and went to sleep. The next day was pretty much the same type of relaxing stuff, slept late, cooked breakfast, read, watched movies and then went out to the movies and for drinks.
Its funny how you reall don't expect certain folks personalities to mesh well at all but his and mine do. Its good to have someone like him in my life right now that isn't as far away as RR is. What is it w/me and these same letter initialled people? Anyway, it will be interesting to see how things pan out. We won't see each other again for a while and we are sure to be around other people that know us both not just in our own little world like we were this weekend. Either way it works out, he's a cool guy so I hope the friendship remains.
I got a new phone!!! Its real cute. And it has a camera on it although I didn't really want one with a camera. It doesn't really matter because its cute and I love it. Now I am going to try to see how I can get a moblog going as...queen T says.
Today I pray: for a restful nights sleep. Its already been a busy week and whatever it is that is keeping me awake at night, be it that I'm not talking with you enough Lord, or that I need to drink warm milk, help my spirit to be soothed enough to sleep well so that I have energy thru the day. Amen
5 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment