Monday, December 09, 2002

The best thing about being in Japan...
I don't have to look at George Bush's ugly face scouring all over my freakin' TV screen. I don't think I've ever seen a human being that makes my flesh crawl like that man. I mean, I sit here on Monday nights and I watch Dark Angel and they have all types of weird genetically engineered "humans". Josh-who is half man half dog, a weird 1/2 panther 1/2 woman, this other dude who had all this puss and blood streaming out the side of his deformed face and honestly nothing makes my breakfast, lunch and dinner want to resurge from my bowels back up into my throat like the site of this man. I just feeling like "putting him in 8 headlocks" and "throwin' his face in the garbage". (courtesy of Cam'ron).

I hate reading about this US "war on terror". I hate reading about how arrogant our government is because we back that retarded ass "Dubya" with all his cowboyish tactics and bullying of people. I hate reading how much our economy sucks and how we really rely on our foreign investments to cover our asses on a daily basis. I wish some people knew how it was do without. I wish for one day the rich could be dirt fuckin' poor and the homeless/freezing folks could have lobster and steak for lunch, eat off genuine silverware, and dress themselves in the finest of fine or whatever else they please...just for a day. I wish that all the people out there who want to fire the Chancellor of UNC because of a poor decision he made AND ADMITTED too would take a chill pill are realize that our public figures are not these ideal unfuckupable people we expect them to be. Its like Erykah Badu tried to explain..."I cry when I'm sad, I get hungry when I'm hungry, I miss my momma when I'm away" People need to realize that we are all people for goodness sake and stop acting like they've never done anything wrong. Eminem tried to tell people that this song he has with Jay Z called "Renegade". Well, if you didn't hear him the first time, listen up good this time:

Maybe it's beautiful music
I made for you
To just cherish
But I'm debated disputed hated
And viewed in America
As a motherf***in' drug addict
Like you didn't experiment?
Now now, that's when
You start to stare at
Who's in the mirror
And see yourself
As a kid again
And you get embarrased
And I got nothin' to do
But make you look
Stupid as parents
You f***in' do-gooders
Too bad you couldn't
Do good at marriage
(Ha ha)
And do you
Have any clue
What I had to do
To get here?
I don't think you do
So stay tuned and
Keep your ears
Glued to the stereo


Well I guess he told YOU!!!

0 comments: