Tuesday, January 27, 2004

my friend said yesterday that she thinks the song by Vivian Green "Emotional Roller Coaster" was written for her. I think it was though. for her and every other woman/man that is able to feel. sometimes we think its a bad thing to be unstable emotionally, but i don't think it is. i think what's bad is not being able to control it once you feel like it starts to get out of hand. i don't have to be happy all the time. i don't HAVE to have it together all the time. i don't HAVE to smile all the time. i don't HAVE to be a people person all the time. i just know that when i'm having the "I can't stand people" minutes, hours, days that i need to be by myself and not subject others to my moods.

why was in the post office today and some strange guy who i don't know comes up to me and asks me how much money i make? here's a reinactment of our convo best i can remember:
Asshole: You've got a big salary don't you?
(it was a dude who lives in my village but you don't go around asking folks about their salary! even folks you know and I didn't know this dude from a can of paint)
ME:I get paid. I'm not sure if its what you'd call a lot or not but i get paid.
Asshole: Yeah, i know you do get paid. What? Like 300,000yen a month?"
ME: How much do you get paid? Do you talk about your salary with strangers?
Asshole: No..not really
ME: Then WHY are you asking me about mine? I get paid. I'm not telling you anything else. Goodbye.
ASS: stands there looking like the freak he is with his mouth open as I walk out

0 comments: