Monday, November 25, 2002

On Day 23 my task has been to come up with a Kwanzaa lesson that is easy enough for my students to understand. I have all levels of students. From K-9th grade bear in mind. So I fell like I'm almost working with 10 different lessons. I really want to teach my students this topic though, so I'm going to work really really hard on it. I'm not sure when I'll be able to teach it, but hopefully they will enjoy it.

Today I was also asked to be "Santa Claus" for a Christmas party that the Kindergardeners are having at Shoji Elementary. I think they are putting on a Christmas play and then I am supposed to be Santa and give out the toys. They also want me to sing some Christmas songs but that my dear, might be pushing it. Its 3 working days before I got home for the holidays so I might be in good spirits.

0 comments: