Thursday, February 19, 2009

I'm really here.

I almost can't believe that in two weeks, I will have been back in Japan for 5 months. I mean, I can but I can't.

Tomorrow is the last day of class for the intensive Japanese language program I have been in for the past 5 months. I have my final exams next Wednesday through Friday and then SPRING BREAK!!!! As I said before, they are on a trimester system here in Tsukuba so spring break comes just before the end of the school year. Graduation is March 28th but March 6th is the last day of exams. So we have 3 weeks off. I really wanted to go home for a refresher but that looks like its going to be out of my reach financially so I'm thinking about taking a smaller trip somewhere much closer to Japan.

Calling a few travel agents today so hopefully they can find something WARM and within my budget. I may even be going on this trip alone so I'll need to be someplace safe for a lone female traveler...which is where I believe the problem may come in.

0 comments: