Ok, I know I have a lot of stuff in my cell but I just got very overwhelmed. Please look at what I'm dealing with! I was trying to organize my clothes/shoes in suitcases so that I could easily access different items in my wardrobe and had to take a break when I looked around at what I'm really dealing with. Please Lord...help me find an apartment. I will be happy if it fits my budget, is only twice the size of this current "room" with my own kitchen and bathroom. I promise.
5 years ago

3 comments:
Ok thats just chaos!!! that place looks like the W in New York. Get an apartment and mount shelves on the wall to give you more space for like shoes and shirts etc.
Go to IKEA. . . I'm sure they have some stuff for you. Is there an IKEA in Japan?
dang girl!!! where's Kisha when u need her?!!!
Post a Comment