Thursday, August 05, 2004

Hot vs. Warm

Tokyo was hot. No, like really hot as hell. Its been 30 degrees PLUS for the past 31 days. I didn't even get a chance to hop in the pool this time around. I wanted to go up to the lakes today but there is another typhoon passing thru and its raining like cats and dogs. I hope this passes soon though because I'm a friend over this weekend.

I just finished reading Obrigadabrasil and one of Chandi's guest posts that has me totally looking at my planner trying to figure out if I can hop a plan to Brasil sometime in the coming year. I guess she isn't an attorney for no reason, I'm totally persuaded. I literally read the post like 3 times trying to relish in her experience. "Warm" is what she referred to it as. I've never had such a longing to be warm in all my life. Thanks Chandi.

Jah.

0 comments: