Thursday, April 01, 2004

okay, can you really be hungry when you buy dinner and leave it in the car? only to realize 1/2 way thru the 8 o'clock movie that you are extremely hungry and can't figure out why?

i'm BAKA!

-----
its been way too long since i've journaled. its strange but i feel like when i have time to journal i'm doing the most to be my best. its like i'm my best listener. i'm cool! i'm ready to be different. i'm ready to get rid of a lot of the anger in my spirit. i'm ready to feel happier (not that i'm sad, but there is always room for more) and whole. so, get ready to be my ear again!

Today I pray: to learn how to be committed to something. I have lots of temporary spirts of wanted to dedicate myself to different purposes, but what I'm lacking is the necessary drive to commit to bettering EBONI everyday. So my prayer is for dedication to be committed to ME! (smile!)

0 comments: