Lately it seems like every time I blog here I its been ages since my last one and I have to explain why its been so long blah blah blah. Well I'm not going into all that. I move on from here.
So, I just joined this group called Friendster and its a beta version so everything is still slow ass hell and I can't get it to work. The girl who invited me swears by it and says it speeds here day along. But I can't get mine to work so I'm about to give up on it. Boo Hooo!!!
On to much better news: I'm going to Singapore and Malaysia. I can't hardly believe it myself but I am. I'll be sunning, travling, and beaching from Jan6- Jan13. You talking about a happy girl...I'm her! I'm going down by myself and traveling up to Kuala Lumpur by train (i think) and meeting up with another girl from here who will start her South East Asian adventure on Christmas Eve. I only wish I had the money to buy a video camera before the trip. But, when you make 4 international trips in a year's time...money tends to run short. Even when you're finding stuff on good deals like I have.
Gosh...its really been 4 trips. New Zealand in March, Korea in September, I just went home for Thanksgiving and Singapore/Malaysia in a few weeks. Talk about blessed. I can't even describe it as anything else than pure blessings. It seems like even when I don't have money, I end up finding it from somewhere to pay a bill or plan a trip ;).
Today I pray: with thankfulness in my heart for being blessed with the opportunity to just be in this country and build myself up. I've been having such a rewarding experience. So Lord, THANKS!
5 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment