I just got finished watching this movie called Black and White. Its a really good movie. I would definitely suggest renting it if you can get hold of the movie. I saw the trailer on one of the tapes I rented from the Video Store. The movie is crazy...it deals a lot with race, but I guess my problem is movies like that only make me have less trust in people. I'm thinking the main point was no matter what color you are and what your position is in life you can still be shady and scandelous. There were a lot of plots going on together but it was very well written as well as acted
RACE: is constantly in my face. I can't decide how I feel about race. I can't decided if its colors that separate us or history or both and more...uh, as if enough things in life aren't confusing me like present and past tense and japanese verbs, now I'm on this quest to dechiper how I feel about race. I think what I'll do is begin my own sort of race chronicles. Separate from this blog of course because after all this is supposed to be decided to my life in Japan, like race isn't a factor in that...?
Anyway, My inside voice and outside voice are competing so its time to go.
5 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment